A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
-- Anonymous
I had sooo many favorites from this session; I couldn’t decide which ones to share, so I'm sharing more than usual...Enjoy! Thanks Amy for inviting me into your home to capture your newly arrived bundle of joy.
Includes creative talent, up to one hour on-location for 4 family members. $15 for each additional person. A CD with 10-12 custom processed images is presented after four weeks.
Quinceanera Portrait / Engagement / Bridal: $250*
Includes creative talent, up to three hours on-location(s). A CD with 15-25 custom processed images is presented after four weeks.
Travel Fee: $15
For all sessions located outside Houston/Cypress area.
Images on CD are in .jpeg format and ready for print in the following sizes: 4x6, 10x15, 12x16, 16x24, and 24x36. File resizing available upon request at no additional cost.
1 comment:
These are so cute!
Post a Comment