I met this really cute couple back in Aug. These guys had a small wedding here in Houston, before heading off to their destination wedding in Mexico and honeymooning in Europe– lovely! Earlier this year, I had decided I was not going to photograph weddings (just yet), but I agreed to do this one because it was just my size…small and intimate. Photographing weddings is a BIG job. It’s physically and creatively demanding. It’s not like you can say… “Oh wait do that again, I missed it”... lol. You only get one shot at getting it right and that’s it. Well, this ceremony was perfect for beginners like me – although I would have loved to travel to Mexico – any excuse to go to Mexico! I really enjoyed shooting this wedding and learned a few things in the process. Check out some of my favs from our session. Thanks Kelly and Damian for allowing me to capture the beginning of your new lives together.
Includes creative talent, up to one hour on-location for 4 family members. $15 for each additional person. A CD with 10-12 custom processed images is presented after four weeks.
Quinceanera Portrait / Engagement / Bridal: $250*
Includes creative talent, up to three hours on-location(s). A CD with 15-25 custom processed images is presented after four weeks.
Travel Fee: $15
For all sessions located outside Houston/Cypress area.
Images on CD are in .jpeg format and ready for print in the following sizes: 4x6, 10x15, 12x16, 16x24, and 24x36. File resizing available upon request at no additional cost.
2 comments:
awesome! did you use an action on the last one or manual editing?
These are great girl!!
Post a Comment