It's official... my first photo session!!!!
I was given the opportunity by my friend Stephanie to snap pictures of her family. They are all beautiful, so they make this picture taking thing – LOOK GOOD!!! My first family session and it was a family of 6, I was told I was crazy for taking this on as my first official photo shoot, but heck… nothing like getting thrown into the fire, right! I admit the hardest part was getting the little ones to look and smile (at the same time), oh and the damn Texas size mosquitoes!!! Steph- thank you thank you thank you for asking me to do this!!!
Includes creative talent, up to one hour on-location for 4 family members. $15 for each additional person. A CD with 10-12 custom processed images is presented after four weeks.
Quinceanera Portrait / Engagement / Bridal: $250*
Includes creative talent, up to three hours on-location(s). A CD with 15-25 custom processed images is presented after four weeks.
Travel Fee: $15
For all sessions located outside Houston/Cypress area.
Images on CD are in .jpeg format and ready for print in the following sizes: 4x6, 10x15, 12x16, 16x24, and 24x36. File resizing available upon request at no additional cost.
No comments:
Post a Comment